Sebagai salah satu usaha dalam mengembangkan minat dan peningkatan kualitas belajar para mahasiswa jurusan arsitektur FT UMJ, maka beberapa mahasiswa diikutsertakan dalam kegiatan Workshop Creative Thinking: East Meet West yang diselenggarakan oleh British Council bekerjasama dengan University of the Arts London.
Mahasiswa-mahasiswa yang ikut dalam kegiatan workshop tersebut adalah:
1. Naufal Umasangadji
2. Halida Agustini
3. Fika Masruroh
4. Andi Janshar Katoe
5. Septiana Amalia
6. Suranta Ginting
7. Nur Fadillah
8. Egy Febrian
9. Dito Yudhistira
10. Budinsyah Putra
11. Muhammad Faqih
“Creative Thinking – East meets West”
Wednesday, 21st November 2012
Jasmine Room, Hotel Intercontinental Jakarta
Jl. Jend. Sudirman (Behind The Citywalk)
15.30 – 18.00
Ms Kate-Rose Carrick (UAL Lecturer and International Academic Coordinator)
The deadline for registration is Monday 19 November 2012 and
this workshop is limited to 50 serious individuals.
Registration has been closed.
Thank you for your interest.
Essential Information on Creative Arts Workshop
It’s our pleasure to announce that we’ve many applicants registering for University of Arts London Creative Workshop. Once again, we’re very excited to hold such an exciting event.
Few things to bear in mind regarding the workshop on this upcoming Wednesday:
- This workshop is free of charge.
- This workshop is once again intended for those who seriously considering to apply in University of Arts London. We trust that you have this intention in joining this workshop.
- This workshop does NOT provide scholarship information and we kindly ask you not to ask whether or not University of the Arts provides scholarship unless absolutely necessary.
- For those of you who have registered and resided in Bandung area or an ITB student, we have the same workshop being held in FSRD Building at 2.00 o’clock tomorrow (Tuesday, November 20, 2012). Please do ask the building secretary for the exact venue. We’re yet to receive the information regarding the venue
- Only those who have registered can join this workshop.
See you at the workshop!
What is in the workshop:
- The workshop will commence with a presentation of design based images
- The session will encourage students to generate a variety of ideas (for any potential focus – graphics, 3D, fine art, fashion etc)
- The attendees will be divided into working groups.
- The students within this workshop will be given an option of working in 2D or 3D.
- Students will learn a couple of approaches to image and object making through the development of ideas and processes. They will be asked to review given images as a source of inspiration. Through demonstration they will learn a variety of methods to enable them to develop an individual approach to making a final work. The final outcome could be an image or an object.
- This workshop relies on students playing an active role and being willing to engage with the creative process. Throughout the workshop there will be structured pauses for constructive feedback and discussion.
Six distinctive and distinguished Colleges make up University of the Arts London:
- Camberwell College of Arts: one of the world’s foremost art and design institutions and have welcomed students to South London for over a century
- Central Saint Martins College of Arts: Europe’s highly prestigious fashion college. Famous Graduates include: Stella McCartney, John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, Phoebe Philo, Christopher Kane, Hussein Chalayan, Zac Posen, Hamish Bowles, Paul Smith, Giles Deacon,
- Chelsea College of Arts & Design: In this college, internationalism reflected in a student community that is a richly diverse multicultural mix of students from all around the world.
- London College of Communication: London College of Communication is a world leader in media and design courses that prepare students for successful careers in the creative industries. The College specialises in graphic design and advertising, photography, film and animation, journalism, publishing and public relations, sound arts and design and interactive and spatial design.
- London College of Fashion: Positioned as a leading global provider of fashion education, research, and consultancy.
- Wimbledon College of Art: Long history as a leading specialist art college in London.
For further details you can contact us at:
T: +6221 5155561
F: +6221 5155562